04. How Do I Re-install Netmeeting
Reinstalling Netmeeting requires that you open
the Windows inf folder. Obviously, this is one of
hidden folders, so before you can actually view
the contents of the file you need to unhide it. See
11 Show Hidden Files and Folders.
Once you have unhidden the files proceed as
- Open C:\Windows\Inf folder.
- Locate the msnnetmtg.inf
- Right click on this file and select Install.
- You will need your XP CD for the install to
proceed, so make sure it is
If you don't particularly want to go to the
trouble of unhiding hidden files you can obtain the
same result via the Run dialog box.
- Click the Start Button.
- Next click Run.
- In the Run dialog box type: %systemroot%\Inf
- Locate the msnetmtg.inf file.
5/ Right click on this file and select Install
6/ Remember you will need your XP CD to install