45. How Do I Remove The Record Of Recently
Windows XP, like previous versions of Windows,
keep a record of ALL recently used documents.
Obviously this record is available for all users to
see. If you want to clear this record then you must
follow the procedure just before you close your PC
down. If you don't want the recently used documents
to show you can always remove the check mark from
beside the List my most recently used documents
- Right click the Start button.
- From the drop down menu select Properties.
- In the Properties window
click the Customize button.
- In the Customize window click
the Advanced tab.
- Finally click the Clear List
button at the bottom of the window.