59. How Do I Disable The Low Disk Space
Error messages appear because a problem
has occurred with your system. However, some error
messages are more of a pain than others. One such
error message is the Low Disk Space error message.
Here is a way to disable this feature.
Please Note that you are editing the registry.
Any mistakes can cause problems with your machine so
always back up the registry before making any
alterations. The best way to back up the registry is
by using a third party application called Erunt.
When changing value data remember that 0
(zero) = Default and 1 (One) = disable message.
- Click the Start button.
- From the Start Menu click Run.
- In the Run dialog box type: regedit.
- The Registry Editor will now open.
- Now navigate to the following registry key:
- A list will now appear in the right hand pane.
- Look down the list for:
- If the option doesn't exist then you can
easily create it by first Right Clicking on Explorer. Select
the menu and then from the drop down menu select
- Right click on this option and select
Modify from the drop down menu.
- In the Edit DWord dialog box
change the Data Value to 1 (One).
- Now Exit the registry editor
and Reboot your machine.