61. How Do I Create A Control Panel Icon On
If you use the Control Panel regularly you can
cut down on the amount of key strokes needed to
access control panel by placing a Control Panel icon
on your desktop.
- Launch Control Panel over
your desktop - (Start>Control Panel).
- Now press the Restore Down
button in the top right hand corner of the
window so that part of the desktop is visible.
- At the top left hand corner
of the Control Panel in the
status bar (above the toolbar) you will see an
Icon that resembles a screen with a red tick in
- Click and hold
the right mouse button on this icon and drag it
to the desktop.
- You now should have a Control Panel
Icon on your desktop.