109. How Do I Clear The Google Toolbar
Search History From The Registry
Like most things on a PC the software leaves a
trail of where you have been. The Google Search Bar
is no exception. So here is a way to clear your
history by accessing the registry.
Before proceeding to edit the Registry be sure to
make a backup copy.
- Click the Start button.
- From the Start Menu click
- In the Run Dialogue box type:
and Press OK.
- The Registry Window will now open
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- Once you arrive at the registry key 1.1 select the History
- Once the History sub key has
been selected press the Del key.
- You will be asked if you want to Delete this key. Just click on
- Finally Close the Registry
Window. Your Search History has now been deleted.